follow me peeps !

TheQuote

im not the brightest or genius student but i had tried my best im not the the popular or famous student but atleast my friends know me well im not good but im not too evil im not going to say that im perfect because i also make mistake often that how i am how you treat me is depends on you :)

my nose is burning

What a pretty bad day for me, today ! I prepared some lunch since my mum still on working. It happend when I slice green chillies for our lunch today. Unfortunately, my stupid hand touched my nose and....it getting hot. Shity nose ! what im going to do? Ghost! I can feel that my nose is burning. Having an ulser is another problem for me. Oh ghost! It really hurt, peeps ! what a bad day for me, huh?

I put some ice on my nose but still not working. Urghhh..and the worst thing is I keep sneezing since this morning. Oh no ! It make me feel HOT babeh. ahahhahhaha. okay, stop laughing,Cheo.

Got to go, everyone. Still alot of dishes that i need to prepare. heart you deep deep ! :)

#ShortEntryPost