follow me peeps !

TheQuote

im not the brightest or genius student but i had tried my best im not the the popular or famous student but atleast my friends know me well im not good but im not too evil im not going to say that im perfect because i also make mistake often that how i am how you treat me is depends on you :)

Trip To Sabah

In January 2012, my parent & I went to sabah to visit my grandpa. Almost two year I havent been there since my last visit during chinese new year on last two years (2009)  
On first day, we slept over night at Imperial International Hotel. Since it was a school holiday, we pay extra 50 dollars per night. mengambil kesempatan dalam kesempitan, kan?
On the next day, we heading toward my Grandpa's place, Sandakan. It takes 4-5 hours from KK. It's a very tiring journey. As we heading toward Sandakan, we drop by at Kaki Gunung Kinabalu ( Kundansang)..oh my ghost ! I was there when I was in primmary 6 (12 years old) and now ( im almost 19) there's a lot changes up there. Just for 7 years, it has changed alot, huh? WELL DONE, SABAH ! no wonder lah my grandpa doesnt want to go back to Sarawak. aahahhahaa :) It takes 1-2 hour from KK to Kundansang.

Back to our visit at Kundansang..here is a very nice photo of us. 

it's 10.45 am...and the cloud is began to cover up the mount



i told you so it's almost 11.00 am and it was fully covered 



hey, it's me :)



i was here ( 7 years ago )




mommy & daughter...but looks like mom is over-excited here 




I love the background very much

After one hour, we continued our journey..a very long journey. here we, Sandakan :)




The next day, we return to KK by flight because my mom's car is belong to my grandpa now and that the motif for our visit :)

Okay, move on to my next visit. On the next day, next day after we return to KK, I brought my mom & dad to Manukan Island. I have been there last 4 years ago...when I attend snorkelling course that organized at Manukan Island. 



here goes my mom :) waiting for 'our boat'



just ignore the guy behind me, please !


im starving so i grab chocolate ice-cream for 5 dollars each. Ghost ! mahalnye..apa bole buat, dah lapar suma ngapp je lah, kan.





safety first. i've snorkelling before so it make me able to use this kind of fits but not my dad. He need to learn how to use the snorkel & snorkelling mask

okay, here the tips for snorkelling for a beginner
#1. Always snorkel with your buddy. Never snorkel alone ! NEVER & NEVER
#2. Use sun screen / body lotion to avoid sunburn
#3. Bring plenty of water. Because, during you snorkel, your body will lose of water bah.
#4. Always use vase. Easy for you to get float & most important...for your safety.
#5. Stay clear of jelly fish or even sharks




my dad  is ready :)


Daddy & Daughter is ready to snorkel :)




I am glad I went to this island for my 2nd time snorkeling because I just had to waddle my way from ( by fins) the shore to how-ever deep sea that I wanna go. I felt pretty confident and that’s when my curiosity aka jakunisity aroused. I wanted to touch everything. 






Manukan Island if you ask me is all about FISH! FISH! FISH! There were so many fish!



















 After two hours snorkelling, it's time to say goodbye, Manukan Island :(




waiting for you, 'Pak Boat'


#Jesselton :)


Awesome People, thanks for reading. So, how's your vacation ? Sharing is Caring, right ? I like to hear about yours too. Bubyeee :D