follow me peeps !

TheQuote

im not the brightest or genius student but i had tried my best im not the the popular or famous student but atleast my friends know me well im not good but im not too evil im not going to say that im perfect because i also make mistake often that how i am how you treat me is depends on you :)

I’m lying if I say I don’t love him

hello, Awesome people :) its been a very long time i didnt update. Finally i got the time and energy to work on this post. I was messing around with my dashboard when i saw this draft which it was looks like screaming "please post me'' right in my face. :?: Had a glance at the date and it was dated 2nd May - two weeks ago 

Malaysia’s weather is absolutely horrible; one minute the sun is there, it’s pouring the next.  My holiday was great for me beside watching some korean drama all the time; having in crush with the hero. Awww...they are too adorable. The most crazy thing that i have done; memorized some korean song *too obses!!!* 

I especially love the hero's characters; romantic, caring, in other word, nang menepati cita rasa-lah! Which gives me a very good mood :love: What's a better day to spend my holiday!

I honestly really have many crush (drama's hero) since i love all of them :love: Cant remember since when i have started to love all these things; korean drama & KPOP. They just so charming to look at. I hope i will meet a guy like them someday, am i talking sense? Which is not surprising, right? :halo: I know it's unhealthy but sometimes or rather most of the time, i really cant help it :?:

I succumbed to my own fantasy world when I saw Hyun Joong ( playful kiss ). Don’t ask me why I fell in love with him. If you were to ask me a year ago, I’ll definitely tell you he is not my type. Apparently, I thought otherwise now. He’s adorable, tall, handsome. How can anyone not love him? :?:

I dont like him before. But now, seems like i totally in love with something that i was hate it before. I hate him, but now he make me insane. Oh Oppa..hahahhaa.  I know, I was quite obsessed with him.

"I look forward to getting back to blogging soon. I hope.
Okay. got to go. Sweet dream, everyone! GOODNIGHT "