follow me peeps !

TheQuote

im not the brightest or genius student but i had tried my best im not the the popular or famous student but atleast my friends know me well im not good but im not too evil im not going to say that im perfect because i also make mistake often that how i am how you treat me is depends on you :)

what a life, huh ?

Sometimes in our life, you might only wait until something that you wish to occur, then you will think back and reflect on your past mistakes. However, that might be too late, babe. So, dont look back on your past.You're going to feel worse than you already are. Keep moving forward k .. TRUST ME !

It's been a long time since my last entry..more than a week, kan? i'm quite busy this week preparing for lunch, tidy up my house...watch some korean drama. I admit that my heart wasn't really at home alone. My parent  go to work at 6 and came back at 5..sigh.

And sometimes, i thinking about my oppa. Oppa, do you miss me? ahahahha. nonsense, kan? He doesnt know about me pun. Pity me :(

Watching Korean Drama ( My Princess) make me fall in love again and again with SSH Oppa. seriously, I having a crush with him since i was in primmary 3. Still remember the drama ? Autumn in My Heart ? aigoooo..he still handsome even he's getting older now. But still mengancam.

Back to examination thoughts, the Calculus paper is killing me. I always break down when I saw the question. It was so hard. Has a hard time completing the paper. I wonder why paper chase is so porpular nowadays. I feel that one's ability cannot be determined by their academic results. How I wish I just like my other friends..just goyang kaki doing calculus..huisss...That's just absurb. Anyway, cross my fingers that it's gonna be okay; that might not be a bad results after all.


Okay, got to go, Awesome people. Thank for reading :)