follow me peeps !

TheQuote

im not the brightest or genius student but i had tried my best im not the the popular or famous student but atleast my friends know me well im not good but im not too evil im not going to say that im perfect because i also make mistake often that how i am how you treat me is depends on you :)

Daily Life


Hi, Awesome people! My life....time is passing so slowy for me. That's how I feel anyway. It's like I wake up everyday going to do the same thing. Eat & Sleep. I'm starting to find life after the O so dull. Although I had previously wish for this day to come....i mean my holiday, but, now it's simply too much to bare...and I've got nothing to do! Suprising. comparing now to the past, I prefer to go back to those my childhood..so, no need for me to worry about my problem. Play arround..go there..run everywhere..plays a doll.Force Kevin to marry Barbie and..bla bla bla. At least there's something to occupy my time.

i need shopping. huh#

-BYE