follow me peeps !

TheQuote

im not the brightest or genius student but i had tried my best im not the the popular or famous student but atleast my friends know me well im not good but im not too evil im not going to say that im perfect because i also make mistake often that how i am how you treat me is depends on you :)

GOD Has Given a Sign

People, please open your eyes. Stop blaming others religion.  Dont fight against other's religion. Whatever it is, we have no right to blame other's religion.

PLEASE STOP ! Pray for the Almighty One. Only HE can save our world from the disaster. Please be matured.

And the most important is;
RESPECT OTHERS RELIGION AS OTHERS RESPECT YOURS

"Our Father in heaven, Holy be Your name, Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it in heaven,  give us today our daily bread, Forgive of our sins as we forgive those who sin again us. Do not bring us to the test, But deliver us from evil. AMEN"