follow me peeps !

TheQuote

im not the brightest or genius student but i had tried my best im not the the popular or famous student but atleast my friends know me well im not good but im not too evil im not going to say that im perfect because i also make mistake often that how i am how you treat me is depends on you :)

mum, can i have him, please?

It's been awhile I didn’t update my blog right?

Have u been falling in love before? ahahahha. Ridiculous kan? well..tht what im feel right now. Im falling in love with this guy. But..there is a but. I have no idea about my feeling towards him. Either I love or like him or admire him. 

#First Met
July 2011
 “ OMG ! indahnya makhluk ciptaan Tuhan” 
then I asked my girl “ who’s that guy?
He’s our senior, babe” then I asked again “ What his name ?
_________. He is __ student
Then, out of my control…I ask again and again “ NYA ADA GEREK SIK ?” 

#Accidentally Met
November 2011
#Monday#
Babe, I saw him lah” serious smart
*cannot wait for another Monday*

So;
* every Monday I saw him. well..it really hard for me; being as secret admire 
* every Monday my heart beating faster
*every Monday my knees shaking
 I can feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart can burst bila-bila masa jak 

#IM THE LUCKY GIRL
February 2012
#Sunday#
I have something that belongs to him. But not his heart for sure :)

#FIRST SMILE
February 2012
#Monday#
He smile on me. Only HIM know how im feel. Sound crazy kan? 
He recognize me. Thank GOD ! HE is showing me 

#EVERY NIGHT
Every night I kneel to God, I ask him;
          “..God, please show me if he is mine, Do show me if he is not mine. AMEN.”

# THE LOSER
I found that, my other friends & other girls also like him as much as I like him. it makes me feeling blue. Well, it is good reason for me to forget him. Yes, im coward. Btw, I wish that im brave enough just to say hi to him just like other girls, but I cant . Well,, eventhough im trying to forget him..but im a little bit kiasu here.  I never trying to get his attention because I know who I am bh :(

#KATA PUJANGGA
“….jangan disimpan kata-kata cinta pada orang yang tersayang sehingga dia meninggal dunia lantaran akhirnya kamu terpaksa catatkan kata-kata cinta itu pada pusaranya. Sebaliknya ucapkan kata-kata cinta yang tersimpan dibenakmu itu sekarang selagi ada hayatnya

#ACCIDENTALLY
Im trying to forget him. But, the more I try, the more times he appear infront of me. Everytime I give up, I suddenly & accidentally met him. 

#MOTHER SAYS
For the first time, I tell my mum about my weird feels towards a guy 
 Mom, I like him. 
If you want having a relationship, makesure your boyfriend is good in religion

#1st INTRODUCE
I show his picture to my mum & dad. 
mum, here he is
ok. Not bad. Handsome! “
Oh my…dalam hati berbunga riang. My mum show me a 1st green light
ps: mum, can i have him, please?

#BILA KU KENANG, KU RENUNG WAJAH GAMBARMU
i know im a good stalker, babe. But, now, i've the courage. A few gambar yang aku curik ambik waktu dia tak sedar. * cannot been published here*
Benar kata orang " bila hati dah suka, apapun kau berani buat, kan?

#Its TOO LATE
March 2012
Oppa, this is my last time I saw you, kan? btw, im so happy today. Atleast I see your smile for the last time. And tonight, I quite dare enough to take your photo. 
How I wish I can say;
          Oppa, goodbye! “
How I wish I can;
          Oppa, come ! we take a photo together
How I wish I can say;
          Oppa, I like you

#REGRET
I always said “ Why I cant be like other girl?”
But the, my girlfriend said “ No need to be like other girl, just be yourself, k
Well, It is hard to be a silent / secret admire. But its better for me to keep this secret

#MIRACLE HAPPEN
23rd March 2012
Oppa, I thought I wouldn’t see you again. But, God show me..he give me another chance to see you again. Okay, I think this is really the last time I saw you. Thank You, Oppa..for inspiring me everyday. 

".....it is hurt when you love someone that doesnt love you. it is more worst when you love someone and you never reveal your love"

#what will happen after this?#
will I reveal my feel toward him

JUST KEEP READING K. more surprise will come