follow me peeps !

TheQuote

im not the brightest or genius student but i had tried my best im not the the popular or famous student but atleast my friends know me well im not good but im not too evil im not going to say that im perfect because i also make mistake often that how i am how you treat me is depends on you :)

Life as a Science Student

Im not the brightest or genius student..but I had a great time & really enjoy studying all about science.


These are my girls from Left to Right: CHEO ( that’s me! ),IVY & NANA

So, back then, we struggled thinking that we have to be the best student.. but looking back, what really takes to be a good student besides knowledge is the attitude. Attitude plays a huge role. You can be the best student in your class but without the right attitude and caring heart towards your patient, you cant !




Life as a science student is another chapter in my life, it’s really tiring. Like other student, everyday we have alot of assignment, lab report, tutorial. Everytime I got test, I stuck infront of my book until midnight. Not easy but do-able. I didn’t complain much coz I barely had time to complain.


Thanks to the people who were always with me behind those time ;)

I always reminded me, myself " I want to be a doctor. Yes, I really want it ! "...those words are inspiring me everyday..but, sometime, i wanna give up and stop. BUT I CANT ! i need to be more harder in order to get that job, kan ? So, how harder it is, i will trying my best ! Just like what I said, im not bright student as Ivy and Nana. 

Ivy is really good in biology. She always get higher mark. and Nana also, she's good in chemistry & mathematics & physics. Well, im the slow learner. That why, without them..im really nothing. They are my girlfriends and also my tutor too..perhaps I can call them Lecturer,kan ? They treat me nicely :)

"Que Sera, Sera..what ever will be, will be. The future not ours to see. Que Sera, Sera ! "