follow me peeps !

TheQuote

im not the brightest or genius student but i had tried my best im not the the popular or famous student but atleast my friends know me well im not good but im not too evil im not going to say that im perfect because i also make mistake often that how i am how you treat me is depends on you :)

thankyou NIETA

morning pepo ! shalom readers&bloggers ! actually,last night i ditagged cik nieta ngekkk lagi lagi & lagi !.ngeee.but im too sleepy bhaa.that y i perlambat-2 kan.

OMGGG ! im no.ONE okengg.love u nieta,haisss~!

1/ adakah anda rasa anda hot?
im cooler.HA HA HA !


2/ upload wallpaper pc/laptop yg anda guna sekarang!



3/ cerita pasal gambar
my mom shoot this picture last sunday.while waiting for my dad's friend from malacca at airport :) its 6.00 pm babe!


4/ bila kali terakhir anda makan ayam?
yesterday.my dinner.ngeeee.i masak sendiri okeng !

5/ lagu yg terakhir anda dengar.
lagu korea *tak tau tajuk lagu

6/ apa yg anda buat selain menyelesaikan tag ini?
watch korean drama,text my sweetie pie.formsprin-ing,facebook-ing & layan novel

7/ selain nama sendiri, anda dipanggil nama apa?
my boyfie called me HONEY*cewaaaa .my family&buddy called me CHEO , my piano's teacher called me VALERIE & my ex-english teacher called me madam or CEO.ngeeee :D

8/ tag lagi 8 org

vanessa

wawa

ema

sylvia

sis cantek

wanazira
nadd


delly

9/ siapakah orang no 1 anda?
my bfffffff.ngeee

10/ katakan sesuatu tentang orang no 5?
she's model.and i adore her blog

11/ orang no 3 ada hubungan dengan siapa?
married with ustaz hafizzz .

12/ bagaimana pula dengan orang no 4?
Ifranza Rain :)

13/ pesanan buat orang no 6
sis!u so cantekkk . awww~!

14/ kata kata cinta untuk orang no 2
thank fr being my follower :)

15/ adakah orang no 7 dan 8 mempunyai persamaan?
yes ! both are ladies.ngeeee :D

16/ berikan 5 perkara yg anda tahu tentang orang yg anda tagged di no 1
a. she lives at Julau
b.my neighboor
c. in relationship with my bff oso : PETER KENDAWANG
d. she chubby
e. she loves me <3>

-checkedaud-