follow me peeps !

TheQuote

im not the brightest or genius student but i had tried my best im not the the popular or famous student but atleast my friends know me well im not good but im not too evil im not going to say that im perfect because i also make mistake often that how i am how you treat me is depends on you :)

i am who i am (:

im just 17 but im an old soul.
born in the tiny town of Sarikei in Sarawak
on the island of Borneo
grew up at JULAU,
"
I was bred to be a doctor,"
but music was in my blood.
i played piano since i was 8
im just an ordinary actually
my joked is ihate everybody

my past : im doin as peoples say

in present : im not going to do as u says :)

to my XXX .
i thot u're different .
but it turns out u're just like the rest of them!
SORRY
once u entered tht game .
u will lose
never regret ya .
i oredy told u before
but u never listening to me
every single step u take
is just fr ur future rite ?
so,prove it if u're rite

please dun judge me by my past
accept me fr who i am today

those who understand me
those who noe me more
those love me
those like me