follow me peeps !

TheQuote

im not the brightest or genius student but i had tried my best im not the the popular or famous student but atleast my friends know me well im not good but im not too evil im not going to say that im perfect because i also make mistake often that how i am how you treat me is depends on you :)

he's my silent reader

shalom ! long time x hupdate belog.al-maklum la i tengah buzy skang nih.nak uruskan bermacam benda before i sambung study lagi 2 minggu.im so so so sory ! kepada para reader / my silent reader / my follower / my secret admire , thank you for visiting (: thankyou so much !

he's my silent reader ? okayyy ! who's he? lalalalalal ~ i memang suka suki berteka teki gitu sehh . haha . okayyy , seriously , me oso his silent facebook viewer . agagaggagaa . p.s : I LOVE HIM oso ♥

si jantung hati ? opssss~ em , yess ! he's my buah hati , TUAN ENCIK Allif Omar Yunus . hohoho . keep silent hoe , sayang ? love you ! huhu . keep it up . go ahead-lah.as long u happy.

anddd...he was my pengkritik blog yang number one & the only one.jangan ingat my blog takde yg judge okayyy . ngeee :D


p.s : happy mothers day to all greatest mothers in the world & to PUAN EMA oso (mom-to-be) !