follow me peeps !

TheQuote

im not the brightest or genius student but i had tried my best im not the the popular or famous student but atleast my friends know me well im not good but im not too evil im not going to say that im perfect because i also make mistake often that how i am how you treat me is depends on you :)

my day with CANON part I

shalom readers&bloggers ! long time tak update . ngEee . ok , today i just nak share some pixca hasil daripada photoshoot yesterday . taknak tengok , just hit the X button . thankyou (;

this my mom : madam Carolan ;)

effect : cloudy

---

--

-

--

---

my cutiee sista : Alvinna Gucci Casimir

effect still cloudy

theme : budak cina berbaju kurung " in green "

---

--

-

--

---

theme : gaya santai + menikmati snack

---

--

-

--

---

ok here , i tuka effect pulak . waktu ni moreless dah petang . tapi masih terang benderang . so , i tuka sikit effect temperature ke 2500K . seems look like dah petang sangat kan ?

themes : ayu gituu . aww~!

p/s : every picture di ats tidak di-edit sama sekali . cuma diletakkan watermark je . plus : no make-up ok . ngee . petang ni , god willing , kalo takde aral melintang . kitaorg shooting bertemakan baju pujambi . hopefully cuaca tak jeresss .

-checkedaud-