follow me peeps !

TheQuote

im not the brightest or genius student but i had tried my best im not the the popular or famous student but atleast my friends know me well im not good but im not too evil im not going to say that im perfect because i also make mistake often that how i am how you treat me is depends on you :)

for me to be more creactive

shaloom readers&bloggers ! just finished my lunch . how bout u guys ? ngeee . :D hopefully u oredy eaten . takud terlapar bila u reading my entry . ok . lets start !
for me to be more creactive .. im waiting for :

  1. inspiration
  2. permission
  3. reassurance
  4. the coffee to be ready
  5. my turn
  6. someone to smooth the way
  7. the rest of the rules
  8. someones to change
  9. wider fairway
  10. revenge
  11. rebelation
  12. the stakes to be lower
  13. more time
  14. the right person
  15. a disaster
  16. time to almost run out

  17. the lion lie down with the lamb

  18. mutual consent

  19. a better time

  20. a more favorable horoscope

  21. my childhood to return

  22. the two-minute warning

  23. the legal profession to reform

  24. tommorow

  25. my annual checkup

  26. a better circle of friends

  27. my spm result

  28. my way to be clear

  29. someone to discover me

  30. more adequate safeguards

  31. a cure of herpes / AIDS

  32. the thing tht i do not understand / approve to go away

  33. someone to be watching

  34. better birth control

  35. my ego to improve

  36. my card credit

  37. the piano tuner

  38. springd

  39. a signal from heaven

  40. next season

  41. logic to prevail

  42. the next time around

  43. u stand out of my light

  44. a better deodorant

  45. a sharp pencil

  46. a better write-off

  47. a cue card

  48. my grandfather's estate to be settled

  49. next holiday

  50. u to go first

-checkedaud-